Weekend before finals ... consisting of studying and bad TV.
I just watched 3 episodes of To Catch A Predator. That show belongs on comedy central. The best was when they used a set-up where the girl is like "Come on in, I made you some cookies but I got chocolate on my shirt so I need to go change." So the guy will grab a cookie while he waits. Then in comes Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC (thats his tageline) and reams them for being a pedophile. And they try to defend themselves with a mouth full of chocolate chip cookies. I would make a horrible cop because I honestly feel bad for these guys. You can tell they're lonely guys and many of them seem to have psych disorders. Maybe jail will straighten them out, but mostly they need help. Some are just legitimately creepy though. Makes for good entertainment, jeez. New favorite show.
Then we watched The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt SuperBad About It. Horrible movie, do not watch ever.
You know how Facebook is doing that thing, turn you profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood. And I was thinking about what show I watchd the most. I watched a lot of Looney Tunes, and then Nickelodeon when I got older. But I went through a phase when I was really young, like kindergarten, when I watched Beavis and Butthead all the time. You have to understand, I have 5 older brothers and sisters, so we all used to watch it. I don't know where my parents where at this time. And my sister Mallory and I would play "House" like other kids, but we would pretend Beavis and Butthead were our boyfriends. I think I had Beavis because I didn't want a boyfriend named Butthead but Mallory didn't seem to mind.
My Dad used to let me watch R rated action movies with him when my Mom was gone. I have no idea why -like who does that? I watched the Terminator when I was 5. Last of the Mohicans at age 6. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest at 7 - that one gave me nightmares for the next 10 years.
Why am I writing about this? I don't know, really. All I know is that it is 4am and I am not tired because I don't have class anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment