I am currently updating my blog, facebook stalking, and downloading the Glee-Britney Spears episode even though I have a paper to write. I'll get to it eventually. AND OMIGOSH! I've gotten 137 views since I started this, which is shocking to me and now I am wondering what percentage is making fun of me because I write about the stupidest stuff. I mean since it's open to everyone I have to edit my thoughts so I won't offend someone. So I'm feeling self-conscious now that I know more than 2 people read this.
I went home this weekend for 4 days and I don't think 4 days have ever passed so fast in my lyyfe. It was great, I feel much more refreshed. I got home Thursday night to a nice home-cooked meal. It was my high school's homecoming so my brothers were out late TPing people. And yes, brothers is plural, even though only ONE is actually in high school. They got back at around 3 and woke me up, we made some frozen pizza and watched TV.
On Friday I was running errands all day. I literally left my house at 8:20am and didn't get back until 2:30pm. I was driving around the cities jammin to some CDs I made in highschool, bringing back some memories. I listened to the whole "No Strings Attached" 'N Sync album. I still remember every word. Like, EVERY word, and now I understand the theory that kids have the biggest learning curve. I can remember the intro to "It Makes Me Ill", a song I used to listen to in 3rd grade but haven't heard in years, but cannot remember Supreme Court cases I learned last week.
Saturday, I went to the Mall of America with 2 of my sisters and my Mom. It was ridic busy but I got some more MN gear to rep in MS. We had a 2 1/2 hour family dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant in St. Paul (Carmello's) then I went to Minneapolis to chill with my boyz. Stayed out till 3, got up at 8 to get some stuff done before I went to watch the Twin Cities Marathon that my aunt and uncle were running. We were standing around mile 24, and it is actually amazing to watch these runners, it's incredible. There was also some people running BAREFOOT which was like WOAH. Some people say it's better to run barefoot, and I think that's true on sand or grass because it has a little give, but I really don't think that's good for your joints when you're doing it on pavement for 26 miles. But I'm not the expert I guess.
After that, I packed up, and we squeezed in another family dinner before I had to leave. Sunday was a hard day because I was going on little sleep and feeling emotional about leaving. I was feeling pretty low when I got to the airport, but when I got to my gate I was surrounded by soothing southern accents, and I knew it was going to be okay because I remembered I liked it down here.
No comments:
Post a Comment